Moving Financial Consolidation and Reporting to the Cloud
The period-end financial consolidation and reporting process is more than just adding up numbers.
Why the cloud for financial consolidation and reporting? It requires the collection and consolidation of large volumes of financial information that must be quickly and accurately consolidated and reported following US GAAP, IFRS or other guidelines. Yet despite these complexities and increasing time pressures, organizations still struggle through the process with spreadsheets and email, or legacy systems that are slow and difficult to use.
Check out this on-demand webinar to learn:
- Why the cloud can be leveraged for financial consolidation and reporting
- How to automate data collection
- How to accelerate the financial consolidation and close process
- How to quickly deliver financial and operating results to stakeholders
- How to shift the finance team’s time to more value-added analysis