But what are some of the latest trends in Finance and enterprise performance management (EPM) that organizations can take advantage of this year? To help answer that question, Host Analytics has invited Craig Schiff, CEO of BPM Partners, an advisory services firm that helps clients address their performance management challenges, to join us on a webinar titled: “5 Predictions That Will Transform the Finance Function in 2017.”
Drawing from the 2016 Pulse Survey by BPM Partners and client engagements, Craig will share and review key finance and performance management trends from 2016 and make predictions on what to expect in 2017. We’ll provide answers to questions such as:
- What’s the right role for spreadsheets in EPM processes?
- Who’s moving to the cloud and what are the advantages?
- How can mobile technology be leveraged in planning and reporting?
- What can organizations do to better align finance and operations?
In this webinar, we’ll also cover the following:
- Review the findings of the 2016 BPM Pulse survey
- Talk about the impact this has on EPM processes, including planning, consolidation, modeling, reporting and analysis
- Examine the evolving roles of FP&A, accounting, and operations
- Highlight anticipated changes in the EPM vendor landscape
- Share the top 5 predictions that will transform the Finance function in 2017
Please join us for what we expect to be an informative and engaging webinar on Thursday January 26th at 11AM PT/2PM ET. You can learn more and register here.