Pulse Report: Assess Your Financial Performance Management
Financial forecasting, modeling and planning is core to every business.
Financial performance management systems are assessed by the surveyed executives for ability to manage organizational initiatives, like globalization, expansion and growth, as well as how well their system is keeping pace with business demands. Respondents were asked to report:
- What changes to the business would strain their current financial performance management system?
- Who uses the financial performance management system, and what additional capabilities do they need?
- What systems, including spreadsheets, are currently in use?
- When an upgrade or replacement is imminent, what new capabilities are needed and is Cloud or Software as a Service (SaaS) the preferred model?
- When are they ready to upgrade or replace their financial performance management system?
Download the Gateway Research Pulse Report to learn more.