Host Analytics, the leading provider of connected financial planning and close solutions, today announced details of Perform 2019, the premiere Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) event of the year. This year’s event will be held May 20-22, 2019, at Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, and will bring together nearly one thousand finance professionals from across the world to learn, network, and share best practices in a dynamic and interactive environment. The theme of Perform 2019 is “Finance is Leading the Evolution of Business”, and sessions will showcase how modern finance teams are using technology to become the strategic center of their organization.
Perform 2019 promotes the sharing of ideas between finance professionals, thought leaders, industry analysts, and Host Analytics customers and partners. Attendees will learn how finance can catalyze peak organizational performance and how peers are using Host Analytics solutions to increase the strategic value of finance. Breakout sessions will include new approaches to collaborating with business partners; educational workshops on techniques and technologies; advice from those implementing and using EPM; and highlights of the latest product innovations from Host Analytics.
Keynote speakers at Perform 2019 will include Doc Hendley, founder of Wine to Water, an organization devoted to providing clean water and sanitation to people around the world; Ron Baden, CEO of Host Analytics and financial transformation visionary; and Mark Bauer, SVP, Product Management at Host Analytics. We are also pleased to welcome Dave Kellogg, Independent Director, Blogger, Consultant and former CEO of Host Analytics as a featured speaker.
“Perform 2019 is once again the must-attend event of the year for finance professionals,” said Christelle Flahaux, CMO at Host Analytics. “Perform attracts Host Analytics customers and progressive finance professionals who want to learn new techniques, share their experiences, and hear inspirational keynote speakers. This year, the agenda is focused on topics that will help finance lead the evolution of business”.
Outstanding sessions scheduled for Perform 2019 include:
- Doug Henschen, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Constellation Research, Agility Matters: How Cloud-Based Planning Drives Digital Transformation
- Dave Kellogg, Independent Director, Blogger, Consultant and former CEO of Host Analytics, The Board View; How Directors See KPIs, EPM, Metrics, and Planning
- Seth Lippencott, Director of Research at Nucleus Research, The ROI of EPM: A Case Study in Finance and Budgeting Transformation
- Simon Reed, Vice President, Corporate Planning at American Express Global Business Travel, Journey Through the Transformation of Finance
- Shane Riddle, Director of FP&A of Planar Systems, Integrating Host Analytics in a Rapidly Changing M&A Environment
Perform 2019 is only possible with the support of our committed and involved sponsors. The following organizations are integral to the success of this year’s event:
- Platinum Sponsor: UHY Advisors
- Gold Sponsors: CFO Solutions, WG Consulting, Workiva
- Silver Sponsors: Bakerfield Solutions, BlackLine, Blue Line, congenics, FloQast, Formos Consulting, FP&A, Keen Vision, RSM
For more information or to register for Perform 2019, please visit our website.