Host Analytics, the leading innovator of cloud-based enterprise performance management (EPM) solutions, today announced that the company achieved record results in new customer and renewal sales in the first half of 2018. Fueled by a new approach to sales and customer success, the momentum was driven by strong demand for the company’s market leading EPM solutions, in particular Host Analytics MyPlan, the industry’s first planning and budgeting tool designed specifically for business end users.
Market pressures, regulatory compliance, and the need for increased agility have forced companies to rethink their approaches to financial management. Spreadsheets no longer suffice. With its modern, connected, collaborative and cloud-based solutions, Host Analytics is enabling customers to make more informed decisions faster, accelerating business opportunities and results.
“This year’s first half is further proof that our innovation strategy is working,” said Dave Kellogg, CEO at Host Analytics. “No other company in the EPM market is innovating at the pace of Host Analytics, nor has anyone assembled a better sales, service, and success team than Host Analytics. You can see this in our recent analyst reviews and results. Top analyst firms back up our claims, as do our new and existing customers.”
Driving Host Analytics strong market momentum is a significant transformation in its sales organization, with the appointment of Ron Baden as chief revenue officer this past January. Baden assumed the leadership of the sales and customer success teams, and is focusing on ensuring customer success through a more solutions-oriented sales methodology. Under his leadership, the company has seen a 40 percent increase in sales with new and existing customers. Additionally, large enterprise deals grew by 22 percent, including signing the third largest transaction in the company’s history. Renewal bookings were also strong as customers renewed their subscriptions at record volumes.
Host Analytics MyPlan
In March, Host Analytics unveiled the first-ever collaborative planning, budgeting, and forecasting solution, MyPlan and MyPlan Mobile. The offering delivers an intuitive interface with a task-oriented design made specifically for business owners, allowing them to view the state of their businesses and make updates to budgets and forecasts, all in the same tool. The fastest-growing new solution in the company’s history, MyPlan has been included in 73 percent of all new sales contracts in Q218.
In the first half of the year, the company also announced 35 new advancements, including updates to Host Reporting, Host Dashboards, Host Modeling, and new Microsoft Office integrations, that help customers improve transparency and reporting, as well as drive actionable insights so they can get their jobs done faster and easier. Furthermore, new or improved product integrations with market-leading solutions like Workiva, NetSuite, and Sage expanded the value and accelerated the ROI for customers of those solutions who also chose Host Analytics.
Host Analytics momentum and continued innovation continues to be lauded by the industry.
- Host Analytics has been named a leader in both the Gartner Magic Quadrant’s for Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis and Cloud Financial Close Solutions, for the second year in a row.
- The company was named a 2018 SIIA CODiE Awards finalist for best financial management solution, and named a “Leader” in the Nucleus Research CPM Value Matrix for the fifth year in a row.
- Host was also recognized by IDC as a Major Player in the first ever MarketScape on Enterprise Performance Management.
- BPM Partners named Host as the top-rated vendor by its customers for finance self-sufficiency with a perfect 5.0 in the 2018 BPM Partners Pulse of Performance Management.
- For the third year in a row, Host received a perfect recommended score by its customers, and was named an Experience Leader and a Trust Leader in the Dresner 2018 Wisdom of Crowds® Enterprise Planning Market Study.