Host Analytics, a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise performance management (EPM) solutions, today announced Fall18, a new product release which delivers new features to enable flexible planning and collaboration, improve NetSuite integration, enhance modeling power and granularity to increase power and versatility in models, forecasts, reports, and much more. The Fall18 release adds numerous speed, collaboration, and accuracy enhancing features to allow finance to become central in connecting the organization around a single plan and single source of truth.
“The additional features and enhancements in Fall18 help align organizations around strategic goals while maintaining tactical efficiency. It further helps budget owners uncover even more insights during their planning process, strengthening the impact finance can have on the success of any organization,” said Dave Kellogg, CEO of Host Analytics.
Details of the new features and enhancements in this release include:
- Robust task planning and management tools. The new Task Manager helps finance stay informed about tasks, due dates, and goals, ensuring projects stay on track and are delivered on time. The feature enables comprehensive and effective management of all financial planning, modeling, consolidation, and reporting tasks from a single, central interface, enhancing collaboration, and focus to meet critical deadlines and execute against key goals and objectives.
- Improved NetSuite integration. A new, easy-to-use data integration capability gives finance teams the independence to quickly and easily set up data integration between NetSuite and Host Analytics. Finance teams can schedule data transfers based on NetSuite Saved Searches, accelerating key EPM processes, simplification and automation.
- Increased modeling power and granularity in Host Modeling. With new power to intelligently select and filter data, financial models can now be built to accommodate varying business inputs, define more granular calculations based on a variety of data types such as dates and text, and perform what-if scenarios to evaluate the impacts of potential financial outcomes.
- Enhanced insights within Host MyPlan. The new Data Trends feature offers finance a faster way to compare the latest forecast with applicable historical data. This gives budget owners additional visibility to quickly see how and where budgets are trending and the ability to highlight potential data discrepancies and outliers.
- Additional enhancements to the Host Analytics suite. New drill-through capabilities provide more transparency to adjustments made during the consolidation process. Dynamic reports now have additional detailed formatting capabilities. Administrators have additional control over the currency translation process. Users have additional options to make managing journal entries easier.
All features of the Host Analytics Fall18 will be available on November 16, 2018.