Host Analytics, the leader in cloud-based enterprise performance management (EPM), today announced record financial performance in the company’s recently-closed third quarter. The company closed nearly 200 transactions, grew new annual recurring revenue (ARR) by more than 120%, and closed the largest ARR agreement in company history all as part of its continuing focus on taking up-market EPM to the Cloud.
“I couldn’t be happier about our third quarter performance which clearly validates that our up-market strategy is working,” said Dave Kellogg, CEO at Host Analytics. “Our goal to be ‘the Hyperion of the Cloud’ is helping us attract customers at a record pace.”
New Customer Wins
New wins at both large enterprise customers and fast-growing startups fueled third-quarter growth. New customers included Ellie Mae, Funny or Die, Peoplefluent, Rodale Inc., Sigma Tau Pharmaceuticals, STAAR Surgical, Tandem Diabetes Care, TubeMogul, and many others. Customers consistently chose Host Analytics to deliver the speed, accountability, and insight of EPM applications coupled with the finance ownership, agility, lower overall costs, and superior trust of the company’s cloud-based EPM platform.
Many new customers switched to Host Analytics as the best-of-breed replacement for either legacy on-premises EPM or other cloud-based EPM systems that failed to deliver the breadth, maturity, and depth of the Host Analytics suite. Oracle-Hyperion EPM replacements continued to be a strong source of new customers as the company delivered multiple replacements of Hyperion Financial Management as well as Hyperion Planning and Essbase.
Driving Innovation in EPM
During the third quarter the company introduced:
- Host Analytics Sales Planning – helps finance and sales leaders better align and collaborate. The new solution gives sales professionals the tools they need to more efficiently and accurately deal with sales forecasting, commission planning and more (See resources below).
- Box integration and new Cloud Scheduler – enables organizations to streamline data processing by providing users the ability to automatically load financial information with the security advantages of Box.
- Reporting and Analytics enhancements – offering a new CFO dashboard that provides an at-a-glance summary of key metrics, delivered via a combination of high-level charts, reports, and narratives.
- Strategic Planning – via a new Time Sets feature that makes it easier for organizations to conduct strategic planning over longer time horizons.
- Host Analytics was cited as a Challenger in the Ovum Decision Matrix report on EPM vendors for 2014-15, which cites significant growth in Host Analytics customers who have made the switch from on-premises solutions (See resources below).
- The company was recognized as a great place to work in a Forbes article based on employee review data from Mattermark (See resources below).
- Innovation Enterprise Group named Host Analytics Cloud EPM Suite the Best Financial Planning and Analysis Technology Tool of the Year. The selection panel includes thought leaders from organizations like Skype, Siemens, Papa Murphy’s, Carters, and Newell-Rubbermaid.
Follow @host_analytics on Twitter and suggested Tweet:
- Host Analytics Sales Planning
- Ovum EPM Decision Matrix Report
- Forbes article on great places to work
About Host Analytics
Host Analytics is the leader in cloud-based enterprise performance management (EPM), offering a suite of financial applications for planning, consolidation, reporting and analytics. Host Analytics customers benefit from improved business agility, faster execution of core financial processes and lower overall cost compared to legacy on-premises alternatives. World-class companies such as NEC, Burlington Coat Factory and Sanmina trust Host Analytics to power their strategic financial systems. Host Analytics is a fast-growing, private company backed by leading venture capitalists and is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices around the globe.
For more information about Host Analytics, please visit www.hostanalytics.com
Become a fan of Host Analytics on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HostAnalyticsInc
Follow Host Analytics on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/company/host-analytics-inc.
Follow @host_analytics on Twitter