Spend three energizing days learning about the latest and greatest in EPM from thought leaders in finance and technology. You’ll benefit from understanding how our customers are using Host Analytics to drive improved performance and position themselves as leaders in the evolution of business. Join us as we take a closer look at how technology innovations are helping shape the future of finance.
You Don’t Want to Miss Perform 2019
- Sessions designed to help you maximize the value of your Host Analytics investment and learn from the best and brightest in EPM.
- Pre-conference training workshops to brush up on your skills or learn something new.
- Exclusive access to the biggest Solutions Showcase to date, highlighting new technology and product previews.
- Fun networking opportunities with Host Analytics executives, customers, partners, and other industry experts.
- Earn up to 15 hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. CPE credits are available to CPAs for General and Breakout Sessions offered during the conference and pre-conference training on Monday.
Whether you are a current user of Host Analytics solutions for EPM or are considering using them to improve financial planning and analysis or the financial close-to-disclose process, this is an event you won’t want to miss.
Perform took me on an adventure I will never forget! I met and networked with other users as well as the Host staff, learned more detail about existing features as well as what to expect in the future.
– Lauren Mazzone, Financial Analyst at Latham International, Inc.
HA World is a fantastic opportunity to networking with other customers to learn how they are using the tool. Having a face to face conversation with Host engineers and software architects is invaluable!
– Jean Dane, Financial Planning & Reporting Manager at Room & Board
As a long time customer, attending Perform gave me and my team invaluable hands on time with new features and the experts who could quickly answer our questions.
– John Maccagnan, Sr. Director Financial Operations at Mediacom Communications Corporation
Perform allowed me the opportunity to familiarize myself with a number of the new features that had been developed within the last year. The advantage of a SaaS solution is that the upgrades are routinely deployed and the conference allows you the ability to demo the latest features and it’s also a networking opportunity with other finance users on their best practices in implementing.
– Cassandra Price, Corporate Controller at AstenJohnson Inc.
Each year, I am learning something new. Love meeting new people and getting new information about Host Analytics to help make my job easier.
– Reggie Newsome, Sr. Financial Analyst at National Public Radio
Need justification? No problem, we’ve got you covered.