Perform 2019 FAQ
Perform 2019 FAQ
Don’t miss the premier annual event where Host Analytics customers, partners, and subject matter experts come together over three energizing days to share new capabilities and strategies focused on technology’s impact on the value-adding finance function. At Perform 2019 you will gain insight from thought leaders in Finance and Technology and benefit from understanding how our customers are using Host Analytics to drive improved performance and stay agile and aligned in this economy. Join us as we take a closer look at how technology innovations are helping shape the finance function of the future and how finance teams can empower lines of business to make better-informed decisions.
May 20 – 22, 2019. Perform 2019 registration opens Monday, May 20 and continues throughout the week. The conference kicks off Monday evening with the Welcome Reception and concludes with Wednesday’s Closing Celebration at Topgolf. Pre-conference training is available on Monday, May 20. Our Partner Summit takes place after the conference on Thursday, May 23. This is for current Host Analytics Partners.
Major Credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover) are accepted to pay for your conference registration. Payment is required before the event. If payment has not been received before your arrival at the event, you will be required to pay with a major credit card when you pick up your badge.
Pre-Conference Training sessions are $299 per half-day course which includes training materials, breakfast and lunch. There are a limited number of seats so reserve your spot early. Achieve your training at a cost savings to standard training and with the convenience and ease of completing it in a collaborative conference environment. You must pre-register for pre-conference training.
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to Host Analytics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Refund: Cancellations must be received by 5:00pm (PT) on March 31, 2019
- 50% Refund: Cancellations must be received between April 1, 2019 and April 30, 2019
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after 5:00pm (PT) on April 30, 2019
Registrations are transferrable.
- Registrant substitution requests must be sent in writing to email@example.com and must be made by the original registrant. A registrant substitution request will not be accepted by phone.
- Substitutions will be permitted only between individuals from the same company.
- Substitutions cannot be made on-site or authorized by anyone other than the original registrant.
- All substitution requests must be made on or before Monday, May 13, 2019 (5:00 pm PT). After this date, no substitutions will be allowed.
- If you are substituting for another person and you do not qualify for their discounted rate (i.e., alumni) you will be given the rate you qualify under at the time the original person registered, the registration fee will not be refunded, but will be transferred to pay for the registration fee of the new attendee.
All airline and other travel arrangements to Las Vegas and Perform 2019 are the responsibility of each individual.
Ground Transportation Information
All ground transportation between the event venue and Las Vegas McCarren International Airport is the responsibility of each individual. There are taxis and shuttle services available outside the baggage claim area.
• The estimated taxi fare is $27.00 USD one way.
• For driving directions from Las Vegas International Airport click here
• Onsite self-parking is available at a rate of $18.00 per day valet parking is available at a rate of $30.00 per day.
The once-a-year event brings together the entire community of FP&A professionals, Host Analytics experts, Host Analytics customers, partners, industry experts, and Host Analytics employees.
The month of May is characterized by rising daily high temperatures, with daily highs increasing from 82°F to 87°F over the course of the month. Las Vegas is in the desert, so the evenings can be much cooler, as low as 60°F. For more detailed weather information, please visit http://www.weather.com.
To reserve a hotel room after you have registered for Perform 2019, or to make any changes to your reservation, access this link https://book.passkey.com/go/SHOS0519. You may contact the Aria hotel directly as well.
If you do not check in on your scheduled arrival date, the hotel will cancel your reservation and may opt to not reinstate your reservation upon your arrival. You will be charged the cost of one night’s room and tax.
Please contact the Perform 2019 Registration Team for any changes to your registration or hotel.
There are plenty of opportunities to save on registration costs for Perform 2019. Act fast and register for the Early Bird rate! Do you have a group of three or more coming to the event? Register three attendees and bring the fourth for free! More information on rates can be found on the pricing page.
Yes. We will have videographers and photographers on-site to record the action at Perform 2019. By entering and being at this event, you consent to be filmed and photographed. From time to time, Host Analytics uses recorded video and photographs of conference events and attendees in its promotional materials. Unless permission to record and use such images is revoked in writing to Host Analytics, by virtue of your attendance, all conference visitors agree to the use of your likeness in such materials. You understand that all videography and photography will be done in reliance on the consent you give by entering the event.
Aria Resort and Casino
3730 S Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89158
Host Analytics has arranged a room block at the Aria Resort and Casino for Perform 2019 attendees. Space is limited. Please reserve your hotel room at the Aria by clicking this link https://book.passkey.com/go/SHOS0519. Room rates for Sunday and Monday are $299.00 per night; Rates lower to $199.00 per night on Tuesday and $159.00 per night on Wednesday.
|Early Bird Registration (October 1, 2018 – January 11, 2019)||EXPIRED|
|Standard Registration (January 12, 2019 – April 30, 2019)||$1395.00*|
|Last Chance & On-Site Registration (May 1, 2019 – Conference Start Date)||$1595.00*|
Partner Passes are available at $1295.
*Group Discount Rate
A “buy three, get one free” offer will be given to groups from the same company attending the conference. You can select this option during the registration process. One employee from your team must register all employees at the same time to ensure the group discount is applied. The group discount rate applies to all pricing tiers.
Yes, please join us Monday, May 20, 2019 for Pre-Conference Training offered by the Host Analytics training team. For more information about Pre-Conference Training, please click here.
The full conference pass fee includes:
- Admission to all conference sessions and keynotes (Tues, May 21 – Wed, May 22, 2019)
- Conference Meals and Networking Breaks
- Access to Solution Showcase
- Complimentary Wi-Fi during the Perform 2019 Conference
- Welcome Reception on Monday, May 20, 2019
- After Party on Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Closing Celebration at Topgolf on Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
Host Analytics has arranged a room block at the Aria Resort and Casino for Perform 2019 attendees. Space is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Please reserve your hotel room at the Aria by clicking this link https://book.passkey.com/go/SHOS0519. The room rate for Sunday and Monday is $299.00 + hotel tax; for Tuesday $199.00 + hotel tax; and for Wednesday is $159.00 + hotel tax. Discounted rate expires Friday April 26, 2019!
Parking is available at the Aria Resort and Casino.
Daily Parking: $18.00 per day (4-24 hours)
Overnight Parking: $30.00 per day (4-24 hours)
The conference attire is business casual.
To reserve a hotel room after you have registered for Perform 2019, or to make any changes to your reservation, access this link https://book.passkey.com/go/SHOS0519.
When you book your hotel reservation through the passkey process https://book.passkey.com/go/SHOS0519, you will receive confirmation once completed.
A “buy three, get one free” offer will be given to groups from the same company attending the conference. Once you complete one registration, there will be an option to add a second registration and a third etc up to 8 registrations. One employee from your team must register all employees at the same time to ensure the group discount is applied.
Step up to the podium and nominate yourself to speak at Perform 2019. We are always looking for great customer stories to share at our events. Call for Speakers is now open–submit your abstract through the Call for Speakers page by January 11, 2019. If selected, you will receive a complimentary pass to Perform 2019. If you have missed the deadline, email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we are still accepting abstracts.
Perform 2019 offers one-of-a kind opportunities to meet with Host Analytics experts, customers and partners, and to pick up new ideas, tips, techniques, industry trends, and more. We are confident your experience at Perform 2019 will deliver an outstanding return on your conference investment. Consider these advantages:
- Access to the 50+ breakout sessions and keynote sessions
- Opportunity to meet with Host Analytics staff who will present and teach you the best, most efficient ways to handle your financial challenges.
- The once-a-year event that brings together the entire community of Host Analytics experts and its customers, partners, and industry experts.
- Your chance to network with esteemed Host Analytics sponsors and partners in the Solution Showcase.
- Share your ideas and experiences to further strengthen the Host Analytics community of customers.
- 1:1 access to Host Analytics experts and executives
- Our Pre-Conference Training will bring experts together to share their knowledge and expertise with you. Product specialists from Host Analytics Professional Services, Product Management, Customer Success, and Customer Support will lead interactive sessions that include workshops, use-cases, and discussions designed to enhance your knowledge of the Host Analytics platform.
For more information, please contact the Perform 2019 Registration Team at:
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM (PT)