Large and small organizations have a tough time delivering business advantage when they do not have the necessary infrastructure to carry out strategic financial planning and analysis. Businesses have begun to understand the need to plan for future/alternate decisions depending on business drivers. For that, they demand cloud-based business applications.
Interest in innovation around finance and business intelligence technology has risen, especially as more vendors provide their solutions from the cloud. Host Analytics, the leading SaaS corporate performance management (CPM) solution provider, provides enterprise financial planning on the cloud.
Read our whitepaper, Financial Planning and Forecasting Best Practices: Five Tips for a Smooth, Insightful Planning and Forecasting Process, and learn how cloud-based financial planning environments from Host Analytics can help your business:
- Standardize and automate processes and tools to streamline planning and forecasting
- Collect financial data in one place to improve data accuracy
- Unify financial and operational data for advanced planning, forecasting, and what-if analysis
- Use flexible processes and tools to accommodate changing business conditions
- Ensure data security, availability, and access controls for improved data integrity
Want to learn more? Contact Host Analytics today, or download our white paper.