This week was the annual conference for the Oracle NetSuite – SuiteWorld 2018 in Las Vegas Nevada. This year Host Analytics was a gold-level sponsor of the event. “We are delighted to be a part of the growing NetSuite ecosystem as a partner providing the leading innovation in planning, budgeting and forecasting for NetSuite customers,” said Steve Andreini, VP of Alliances, at Host. If you are at the event make sure to swing by booth 539 at the Expo.
NetSuite customers can directly integrate with Host Analytics
The data and metadata from Oracle NetSuite can be directly integrated with the Host Analytics platform to facilitate advanced planning, consolidation, and reporting – extending the investments already made in the market leading NetSuite ERP. With a scalable cloud-based enterprise performance management system like Host Analytics, there is a list of key benefits and features.
Key Benefits of Oracle NetSuite and Host Analytics
- Automate manual tasks
- Accelerate planning and reporting while aligning finance and operations
- Low cost of ownership
- A solution you won’t outgrow
Key Features of Oracle NetSuite and Host Analytics
- The Host Analytics platform – Planning, Modeling, Consolidation, and Reporting
- Tab-level UI integration with Single Sign-On
- Native NetSuite data connector to make it easier for users to integrate, map, and load data
Want to know what the difference between EPM and ERP are? Download our white paper on Best Practices: ERP and Enterprise Performance Management or contact us to learn more.