Governmental and commercial contracts with varying terms create a complex and challenging revenue management forecasting process for pharmaceutical companies. To address that, we at Blue Line developed a cloud-based Life Sciences Gross to Net Revenue Optimization Solution powered by Host Analytics Modeling. Which, you can see live in action at our Wise Up Wednesday session.
This solution gives pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device organizations distinct advantages by allowing them to efficiently forecast, manage and understand all aspects of gross revenues, rebates, chargebacks, best price and other discounts to accurately forecast sales and net revenues. The Gross to Net Revenue Solution automatically calculates ‘Best Price’ across all payors, products and time to accurately forecast payor net revenue and unit rebate amounts.
- Forecast gross revenues and unit volumes by payor and product
- Calculates discounts, rebates, and chargebacks by payor and product based on contractual terms
- Calculates ‘Best Price’ across all payors and products based on forecast volumes, and payor & product contract terms
- Calculates unit rebate amounts
- Extensive analytics such as actuals vs forecasts, volume vs rate analysis, and rebate exposure.
- Sensitivity analytics where you can forecast potential revenue impacts of new contract items including best price
- Ability to load actual payment transaction details
The Life Sciences Gross to Net Revenue Optimization Solution is part of Blue Line’s Cloud-Based Life Sciences Suite of Optimization Applications powered by Host Analytics, which includes Clinical Trial Planning and Inventory Optimization which we covered in a previous blog and Wise Up Wednesday session.
View the on-demand presentation to understand how Blue Line and Host Analytics Modeling can help your organization forecast gross to net revenues.